May - July 2019
My old personal website was running on Wordpress. Having always been interested in nice design and UX/UI, I wanted to have a greater control over the elements of my website. That's why I decided to rewrite it by hand. It was a long but passionate journey through the vast world of web development, as I chose to use the following stack:
- Next JS, a React JS framework.
- The regular front-end developer's toolbox, including Webpack, Babel, NodeJS, Sass, Typescript.
- I'm still using Wordpress in a separated container to manage my Canadian blog.
- Devops / Infrastructure
- A Docker container for each service.
- The (very light) devops' toolbox, including Git, Github, Cloudflare, Nginx, etc.