Jury's Special Award (2000$)
Group project - Concordia University - Ubisoft GameLab
Jan. to Apr. 2019
- Itch.io page
- A description of the competition by Ubisoft (fr)
- Concordia University's article
- Epitech's article (fr)
Winning project of the Jury's Special Prize, rewarding a perfect balance between all components of the game: gameplay, art direction, technicality, integration with the theme.
Nominations for "Best Creativity and Theme Integration" and "Best Prototype".
For 10 weeks our team developed a complete video game around the theme "Spectacle", which had to make us work on the interaction between players and their audience.
Witchin'Kitchen is a local competition game, which faces up to 4 players, and involves the audience via a mobile application.
For this project, I had the pleasure to work on the following points:
- Lead developer of the mobile application (made with Unity). UI/UX design and implementation
- R&D and writing of the communication protocol between the NodeJS server, the game and the mobile application.
- Gameplay programming on the main game (made with Unity)
- Programming Network on the main game
- UI programming on the main game
- Involvement in Game Design discussions throughout the development.